Caysi Bullying PolicyUpdated Saturday November 18, 2017 by Bertha Hebert.
Caysi takes bullying or any harassment in any form very seriously.
This will not be tolerated at any level within our organization whether done by players, coaches, managers, parents, or Board of Director members. Bullying can take several forms but the most common are:
1. Verbal bullying including derogatory comments and bad names
2. Bullying through social exclusion or isolation
3. Physical bullying such as hitting, kicking,shoving, and spitting
4. Bullying through lies and false rumors
5. Having money or other things taken or damaged by players who bully
6. Being threatened or being forced to do things by players who bully
7. Racial bullying
8. Sexual bullying
9. Cyber bullying (via cell phone or Internet) If an individual feels they are being bullied, the player, parent or guardian should report this to the player’s manager.
The manager will immediately inform their coordinator who will make notification to the Board of Directors where a review of the situation will take place by the Disciplinary Committee.
This committee is comprised of the Officers of the Board, Member of Disciplinary as well as the Safety Officer.
Consequences of bullying can be any or all of the following:
1. Written Warning
3. Expulsion of CAYSi League
4. Involvement of local law enforcement
The Managers, Coaches, Player and Parent please acknowledge that this policy will be enforce. Thank you